Rates & Insurance
$100 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I currently accept:
- Beacon Health Strategies (LA Care)
- Blue Shield of California
- CompCare Insurance Group
- MediCal (through LA Care & MHN)
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Magellan Health Services
I can also help you fill out the forms for insurance reimbursements if you have a PPO plan. (Normally, this means carriers which allow you to visit out-of-network providers will reimburse you for a portion of your out-of-pocket expenses, according to their particular fee schedule.) If you have any questions regarding insurance benefits, please contact me and I will try my best to assist you.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.